We Make Having a Dugout Easy for Your Playground
Global Playground can construct a baseball dugout to turn the ordinary into state-of-the-art. We work with major contractors on state-of-the-art sports complexes. If you've ever wondered what it is like to have such a thing, wonder no more since we can make it happen. Everything from the framework to the roofing panels are handled by our professionals. We also install flagpoles, player benches, bleachers, bleacher covers and foul poles.
Steel Dugout Frame Work
- Support columns shall be fabricated of A500 square structural steel tubing with an electrically welded 1/2" thick A36 steel base plate
- Beams shall be fabricated of A500 square structural steel tubing
- Steel frame members shall be blasted to near-white metal, cleaned with an 8-stage pretreatment system, and zinc-rich primer coated prior to the finished powder coat process. Powder coat finish shall be TGIC electrostatically applied polyester powder
- Roofing shall be precut 26 gauge small rib metal panels
- Fasteners shall be 1" diameter grade 5 bolts with flat washers and locknuts. Bolts meet ASME B18.2.1 with a minimum tensile strength of 120,000 psi. All fasteners shall be concealed inside the tubing
- Anchors shall be 1/2" diameter x 8 1/2" zinc-plated concrete wedge anchors
- Overall dimensions are 8' x 20' with an eave height of 8' and 2:12 roof pitch
Optional Enclosure Frame
- Enclosure frame shall be fabricated of A500 square structural sleet tubes (four per opening) spaced 24" on center
- Enclosure frame shall be finished to match dugout frame
Metal Roof Panels
- Panel Profile: 3/4" height rib 36" coverage width
- Panel Style: Sidelap seam or exposed fastener
- 26 Gauge
- Substrate: Grade 80 galvanized steel sheet (G60), conforming to ASTM A446 for painted panels
- Texture: Smooth
- Finish: Semicoat Superl Siliconized polyester (40-year warranty)
- Color: Selected from manufacturer's standard line
Bleachers, Foul Poles, Batting Cages ETC.
Dugouts shall be guaranteed against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from date of invoice by the manufacturer.